- Horsepower: 40
- Dry weight: 180kg
- Low noise
The Kubota V2203 is a vertical, water-cooled, 4-cycle diesel engine with a capacity of 39.9HP at 2800RPM. Featuring a built-in solenoid, low fan position and single side serviceability, the V2203 kubota engine offers powerful performance, exceptional reliability and a long service life to meet almost any application.
- Kubota’s E-TVCS indirect injection system provides high power output and torque backup in a compact package.
- Half-float valve cover and coated pistons offer lower noise levels than conventional diesel engines and provide reduced transmitted vibrations from the valve area for better noise characteristics.
- Kubota’s original casting technology protects the engine against heat load of high power density, providing superior endurance and reliabilty.
- Renowned for its exceptional reliability and long service life.
- Super glow system for shortening pre-heat time and quicker engine start-up in cold weather.
V2203 Type Water Cooled Vertical Diesel Engine Number of Cylinders 4 Bore & Stroke 80.0mm x 92.4mm Total Displacement (cc) 2197 Combustion System E-TVCS Intake System Naturally Aspirated Max Output Net Intermittent kW/rpm (hp/rpm) 34.3/2800 (46.0/2800) Maximum Output Continuous kW/rpm (hp/rpm) 29.8/2800 (39.9/2800) Continuous Output Generator Spec kW/rpm(hp/rpm) 17.1/1500 (32.0/1500) Starting System Electric Start Housing Options SAE #4 – 7 1/2″ Housing/Flywheel or Standard Kubota Flywheel /Housing Options Full Power Pack Options (KIKS
|Dimensions||92 × 67 × 102 cm|
Kubota original new